Langue :
Bienvenue, Invité. Merci de vous connecter ou de vous inscrire.
Avez-vous perdu votre e-mail d'activation ?

Nouvelles: Bienvenue sur le site officiel POLARIS.
Important : une section est dédiée sur le forum pour les règles officielles et leurs corrections.
Welcome on official website POLARIS.
For english people : Dedicated section Polaris for english readers.

Auteur Sujet: Polaris 3e Fonts  (Lu 1392 fois)

Hors ligne KhorneHolio

• Humain(e) en immersion / Human in immersion
  • Force Polaris : 1
Polaris 3e Fonts
« le: 31/08/2022 - 18:05:14 »
Hello all!

I was wondering if anyone knew the fonts used in the Polaris 3e Core Rulebooks? I was interested in making fan supplements, but I wanted to get the fonts right!

Thanks!

Hors ligne Glooby

• Force Polaris : 1
Re : Polaris 3e Fonts
« Réponse #1 le: 31/08/2022 - 23:07:41 »
Hi, the font is Venus Rising.
Fan depuis la V1

Hors ligne Krisasim

• Force Polaris : 3
Re : Polaris 3e Fonts
« Réponse #2 le: 19/11/2022 - 18:20:54 »
Re.:  Polaris RPG/JdR Fonts.
Actually, if you want to get Venus Rising titles with accented letters, you need to use Venus Rising Regular, because Venus Rising doesn't have accented letters. Both of these fonts are available as free-to-download on various Font websites.

In order to find a list of all the fonts used in a *.pdf, one way is to open the selected *.pdf in Acrobat Reader (I am using Acrobat Reader 8 on my Vista machine), click on any part of the document's text, then right-click for the floating menu, and select "Document Properties", and on the box which springs up, select the "Fonts" Tab at the top.  This will then list up with a box which lists all the fonts used in the documents, including whether they are partial (ie., embedded subset) or complete fonts.  Some fonts have additions to their names in the document font list when compared to the original on a font website.