Langue :
Bienvenue, Invité. Merci de vous connecter ou de vous inscrire.
Avez-vous perdu votre e-mail d'activation ?

Nouvelles: Bienvenue sur le site officiel POLARIS.
Important : une section est dédiée sur le forum pour les règles officielles et leurs corrections.
Welcome on official website POLARIS.
For english people : Dedicated section Polaris for english readers.

Auteur Sujet: Question on ship customization and a side question  (Lu 3229 fois)

Hors ligne Dashfourd

• Humain(e) en immersion / Human in immersion
  • Force Polaris : 0
Question on ship customization and a side question
« le: 13/01/2021 - 09:30:13 »
I am unable to find much regarding ship, and to a lesser degree exo, customization among the current resources available in English. Am I missing a section in the core books, or would that content largely be in untranslated sources? On that topic, does anyone know what has happened regarding the plans for translating further source books? Or would it be more advisable for me to just get the digital versions of the French versions and try and brute-force my own translation into English?

Hors ligne Cyrull

• Créateur / Creator
  • Demeter
  • Force Polaris : 361
  • Maître du monde
Re : Question on ship customization and a side question
« Réponse #1 le: 17/01/2021 - 10:31:19 »
All the options for armors and véhicles are included in the "Guide Technique (Technical guide)" with dozens of new vehicles, armors, torpedoes, weapons and équipments.

Hors ligne Dashfourd

• Humain(e) en immersion / Human in immersion
  • Force Polaris : 0
Re : Question on ship customization and a side question
« Réponse #2 le: 24/01/2021 - 07:37:19 »
Thank you for the response Cyrull, though it does seem like the Technical Guide is one of the source books that has yet to be translated. I could always try to learn some French if it doesn't get the translation treatment.